Pocatello, Idaho is the 34th best small city in the United States. This is according to an article from the local newspaper, the Idaho State Journal, that cites a study by NerdWallet.com. This sounds like a great place for anyone looking for a place to retire. And especially those who would enjoy using Pocatello Murphy Beds.
This study describes Pocatello’s rating as a “strong score that was supported by its solid growth and affordability metrics. This thriving community includes a diverse job market and a progressive economic development focus for business owners. The unemployment rate in 2013 was 4.8 percent and the median household income $40,434. Workers log an average of just 36 hours a week, leaving ample time to enjoy the natural beauty surrounding them such as taking a stroll on the Portneuf Greenway.”
The article states that NerdWallet compared more than 1,300 cities with a population of less than 75,000. It also said that the rankings in the study were created using “economic health, affordability, and quality of life” data from the U.S. Census.
Sounds like a great place for anyone looking to retire, raise a family, or even college students. Idaho State University is located in Pocatello. Any college student with a small dorm room or apartment would benefit from the added space that comes with a Pocatello Murphy Bed from Wilding Wallbeds.
We strive to show our customers that we are dedicated to their wants and needs. There are many varieties of Pocatello Murphy Beds that can give you exactly what you are looking for. With the many different styles, wood types, colors, and accessories, Wilding Wallbeds is sure to meet the needs of any customer looking for a Pocatello Murphy Bed.
Pocatello Murphy Beds For You
Live in Pocatello? Interested in a Murphy Bed? You are in the right place. One of the best things about our Pocatello Murphy Beds is the seemingly endless number of possibilities for your personal customization. Whether you prefer a simple look or something that will really get the neighbors talking — we’ve got what you’re looking for. Take a look at some of the great Murphy Beds we have to offer.
- Dual Functioning Murphy Bed — If you are a multitasker, this might be the perfect addition for you. How about a Murphy Bed that can transform into a work desk with a minifridge inside the side panels. Or if you are trying to watch what you eat, forget about the fridge and consider putting in a speaker system so you can have some high-quality music to help you get your work done. These are just a couple of ideas. Put your thinking cap on and imagine the possibilities for your needs.
- Bookcase Wallbed — This is one of our most popular bed styles. Not only is this a comfortable bed to sleep in. It is also a great way to save space while storing all of your books and other items that you might want to have on display. Talk about a classic version of the wallbed! This is sure to leave an impression on your guests.
- Power Wallbed — If you like technology and how easy it can make things, raising and lowering your bed with the push of a button must sound pretty good. The Power Wallbed is just like a classic pull-down wallbed that uses electricity to do all the work for you. Although all of our Pocatello Murphy Beds are easy to raise and lower — it doesn’t get any easier than this!
Your Pocatello Murphy Bed Supplier
Ready to select your Pocatello Murphy Bed? You’ve got some decisions to make. Wood type and color are just the beginning. Here’s a look at some things for you to consider.
- Wood type — We use the highest quality wood available. You can be sure that you will never find a Wilding Wallbeds built with particleboard. Our Pocatello Murphy Beds are made with solid wood and built to last. When it is properly installed, you are making a lifelong investment. Here are some of the wood options we have available to you.
- Oak: This gives you a classic look. It will pair well with almost anything and is available in many different grain patterns and shades. You’ll never regret choosing oak.
- Mahogany: Here you have a great wood that comes with a darker finish. You’ll love the way it looks when it matches its surroundings. When you choose mahogany, you know you are choosing quality.
- Cherry: Cherry wood is frequently used in decorative settings. This is likely due to its clean straight grain with dark pockets of hardened sap. Don’t be fooled by the name. Many people think cherry is going to be red — not necessarily. It tends to have veins of red throughout the wood, but the colors can vary from blonde to darker streaks of grain patterns. Cherry also looks great with just about any wood stain.
- Painted finishes — This option appeals to people that want a modern look. Having many shades to choose from will give you the ability to make the room pop no matter what you’ve got in it.
- Cabinets — All of our wallbeds and Murphy Beds have the option to come with cabinets. There are a few cabinet options available so you can create the perfect option for your home or office.
Try Our Bed Builder
Earlier this year we announced the launch of the online Bed Builder. This feature allows you, the customer the ability to design, quote, get dimensions for, and order a Wilding Wallbed in your very own custom configuration. Never before have you been able to order a custom Wilding Wallbed directly from the website. The bed builder was designed to be easy to use, informative, and fun to play around with. This blog will walk you through the Bed Builder and teach you how to use it to get your own custom quotes, designs, request follow-up, and place orders.
Why Choose Wilding Wallbeds?
Our Murphy Beds are handmade by skilled furniture makers using only the finest solid hardwoods and top quality furniture grade plywoods available. We will match or beat any competitor’s pricing or services. Each of our Wall Bed and Murphy bed selections has a Lifetime Guarantee. This phenomenal space saving furniture allows you to reclaim valuable floor space for daily living. We have been building and shipping Wallbeds across the United States and internationally since 1997. We are the manufacturer, so pricing is direct, saving you thousands of dollars on comparable products. We have everything you need from wood styles, wallbed styles, colors, and much more for you to choose from. For more information, check out our About Us page or our FAQ page.